The Forum of Gynaecological Oncology
Between information and action - projects, studies, cancer education
The Gyn Oncology Forum is the missing piece of the puzzle between information platform and project design for gynaecological cancers. We bring together the most important information on ovarian cancer, uterine cancer, cervical cancer, breast cancer, gynaecological sarcomas and work together with numerous renowned partners and experts to keep this information up-to-date and to summarise it in an easily understandable way.
Verified information - large network for affected persons and relatives
At the same time, we are working with our network of experts on numerous projects to improve the treatment success and prospects of those affected – whether through information campaigns, certified educational offers for doctors and specialists, our study portal for oncological studies or in personal discussions as part of our numerous projects on site.
- Attention to all gynaecological tumour diseases
- Transfer of the latest knowledge from research into practice
- Education for doctors, nurses and caregivers
- Empowerment for those affected and their relatives
- Quality assurance for better treatment options
- Holistic approach for universal concepts
- Connecting work for cross-sectoral, interprofessional communication