Your knowledge, your chance. New opportunities.
The Forum is developing a brochure as a handbook for digital health literacy.
The print medium allows a smooth transition with its seriousness and grip to all digital areas, the fixed word complements the fast moving information.
Topics are covered to enable patient:in to unleash the full potential of digital applications and information for their health.
A preview of topics:
- Information quality, reliable sources and fake news.
- Recognising Fake News
- Identifying reliable sources
- Digital health applications DiGA
How do I search for medical information online?
- Centres of excellence
- General information about cancer
- Classification of tumours
- Treatment information
- Clinical trials
This brochure will be available in spring 2023 and will be presented here.